200 Hour Hatha Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
This training is designed for those who are seeking a lifestyle that promotes self-study. Whether or not you want to become a yoga teacher, this training will help you uncover new depths and experience transformation on and off of your yoga mat.
Learn Intelligent Sequences & Unlock Your Intuitive Teaching Style. You will learn how to intelligently create empowering vinyasa sequences that are scientifically informed and philosophically infused. By the end of this training you will be able to confidently craft impactful movement patterns that are an authentic expression of your voice.
Understand what it means to be a part of a Conscious Community. We will spend 10 weekends in a sacred training circle; building relationships with fellow trainees who are walking a similar path. Furthermore, upon graduation, you will have countless tools to help you continually create conscious communities, whether that is in your personal life or as a yoga teacher.
Mar 31-Apr 2
Friday 4:00 – 9:00pm (Virtual)
Saturday 12:00 – 8:00pm
Sunday 12:00 – 6:00pm
Early Bird (before 9/1) : $2,950
Early Bird (before 11/1): $3,250
Regular (after 11/1): $3,450
$500 Deposit is Needed to Save Your Spot!
Come take a FREE 60 minute class, meet the trainers + learn about the training curriculum!
Sat. Oct. 8th 2:00-4:00pm
Sat. Dec 10th 2:00-4:00pm
Training Topics & Details
The pace of living in America has increased exponentially and the expectations to be a productive citizen have become relentlessly demanding. In a modern day, there are fewer opportunities to unplug and tap into what make us extraordinarily human; creative and vibrant! This training will not only give you the tools to become an exceptional yoga teacher but will also help you shape your life in a way that fosters you living to your highest potential. Below is a list of the training topics that we will cover during our 10 weeks together.
- Yoga Lifestyle + Crafting a Home Practice
- History of Yoga & Yoga Philosophy
- Anatomy, Physiology & Biomechanics
- Yoga Asana (over 80 poses + counterposes)
- Teaching Meditation & Breathwork
- The Art & Science of Sequencing
- The Basics of Yin Yoga + Yoga Nidra
- Ayurveda via an Ayurvedic Immersion
- The basics of Trauma Informed + Restorative Yoga
- How to teach vinyasa, slow flow, hatha, gentle and vin-yin yoga classes
- Teaching Methodologies such as effective cueing, demoing, class set-up, proper adjustments and using props
- How to See & Support Your Students
- Professional opportunities for yoga teachers
- Yoga Ethics + Conscious Communities
Trainees will also have the opportunity to:
- Teach at a Community Yoga Mala
- Co-host public classes at Thrive Yoga Crested Butte
- Experience a Private Sound Healing Session
- Participate in a Yoga Teacher Mentorship Program
Sample Training Schedule
- 12:00-1:15pm Asana Practice
- 1:15-1:30pm Break
- 1:30-2:00pm Reflection/Breakdown of Class
- 2:00-2:45pm Meditation & Breathwork Training
- 2:45-3:00pm Break
- 3:00-5:30pm Breakdown of Designated Asana Group including:
- Understanding Relevant Anatomy & Alignment
- Understanding Relevant Actions/Engagement
- Understanding Relevant Cues/Terms
- 5:30-6:30pm Practice Teaching & Teaching Methodologies
- 6:30-7:00pm Dinner Break
- 7:00pm – 8:00pm Yoga Philosophy & Closing
Save Your Spot With A $500.00 Deposit Or Choose To Pay In Full $2,950 (before 9/1/22)!
Meet your Trainers
Brittany took her first yoga class as a university student and became fascinated with the process of self-inquiry and self-awareness. In 2008, she got her first 200HR Certification as Konalani Yoga Ashram in Hawaii. Life on the ashram taught Brittany about the value of living a yogic lifestyle. After almost 10 years of teaching, she founded Thrive Yoga Studios. Brittany has trained to teach Yin, Restorative, and Prenatal Yoga. Over the last 14 years she has supported and assisted in numerous 200 and 300 hour teacher trainings and she is thrilled to be co-teaching this training with other Thrive Yoga Studios staff and teachers.
Sarah discovered the magic of yoga while rehabilitating from a sports injury. She was inspired by the gentle strength-building and subtle philosophy offered in every class. Sarah completed her 200-hour YTT in 2017 and has been teaching, training, and practicing regularly since. Sarah leads creative flows that invite both adventurous poses and introspective moments, and that are welcome to seasoned yogis and beginners alike. Her personal philosophy is that every minute spent on your mat is a moment of freedom. When she isn’t laying in savasana, Sarah is studying to become an occupational therapist, skiing, or snuggling with her dog.
Carin is a Colorado native that began her yogic journey over ten years ago and is now an E-RYT500 and YACP. Carin’s passion is creating a space for other yogis to deepen their practice with classes that integrate yogic teachings, nurturing physical poses, and lots of loving energy. Teaching classes ranging from yoga basics, vinyasa flow, restorative, yoga nidra, and senior chair yoga, Carin enjoys working with all kinds of yogis, finding their roads to discovery fuel her own. Passionate about yoga nidra, Carin has studied 3 styles of yoga nidra, certified in Amrit Yoga Nidra, and level 2 trained in iRest (working to complete certification in summer 2020). Carin is a YACEP and provides continuing education teacher training Yin, Restorative, and Yoga Nidra.